As many of you are aware our campuses have responded quickly to COVID-19. We’ve put in place many precautionary measures to support the health and well-being of our residents and team members. Current measures include but are not limited to:
- Restricting visitors to our campus
- Limiting appointments to those that are of medical necessity
- Daily screening of all those who enter our building, including our team members
- Limiting group activities to no more than 10 people at a time
- Providing increased space between individuals during meal times and during small group activities to support current social distancing guidelines.
In an abundance of precaution, we have also implemented daily screening of our residents.The impact of this has not been taken lightly and we appreciate the patience and understanding of not only our residents and our team but their family members as well. It is in times like these that you see the best in others and we have certainly noticed this at each of our campuses.
“I want to sincerely say thank you to our team members for the sacrifices you are making and to our family members that are not able to come and visit on our campuses but are finding creative alternatives to staying connected to our residents. We appreciate you, thank you.”